Repair Packs, Spell Charges, Card Sleeves
Repair Packs and Spell Charges are in-game items a player can purchase to improve the condition rating of a Nemot and activate spells respectively
By playing The Nemots, Nemot cards will receive damage to their Condition Rating (CR) occurring from losses. As the damage piles up and the CR decreases, Nemots will lose stats and abilities and, if reduced to 0, even become unplayable.
The CR of Nemots can, however, be repaired through Repair Wrenches.
Repair Wrenches usually come in sets of 5, 10, 20, 30, and 40. Each Repair Wrench does the following:
- Repair Wrench = +0.1 CR
Repair Wrenches can be received in 3 different ways:
- 1.Received in drops - there is a good chance to receive Repair Wrenches from the drops that occur throughout the game.
- 2.Received from levelling - sometimes, when a Nemot is levelled up, Repair Wrenches are also granted.
- 3.Purchased - Repair Wrenches can be purchased individually or inside packages.
Note. Repair Wrenches are in-game items and are not transferable. They will remain with the user account that acquired them.
In The Nemots, Spell cards require a resource called Spell Charges. The more powerful the spell, the more spell charges are needed to activate it. The specific number of spell charges to activate a spell is listed on the card.
Spell charges can be received in three different ways:
- 1.Received in drops – there is a good chance to receive Spell Charges from the Drops that occur throughout the game.
- 2.Received from Leveling – sometimes, when a Nemot is levelled up, Spell Charges are also granted.
- 3.Purchased – Whether through packs or individually purchased, Spell Charges can be easily bought.
In the Nemots, Card Sleeves are a resource that prevents Nemots from taking damage during losses.
Card Sleeves can be received three different ways:
- 1.Received in drops - there is a chance to receive a Card Sleeve from the Drops that occur throughout the game.
- 2.Received from Leveling - sometimes, when a Nemot is levelled up, Card Sleeves are also granted.
- 3.Purchased - Whether through packs or individually purchased, Card Sleeves can be bought. However, there is a limit to the number of Card Sleeves sold per day and they are more scarce than other resources like Spell Charges.
Note. While it will be possible later to mint and sell Spells, Spell Charges and Card Sleeves will NOT be transferrable and will remain with the player’s account