How To Buy Fragments
FRAGMENTS is the in-game virtual currency for The Nemots. The main purpose of Fragments token is to maintain a healthy in-game economy and provide in-game function as a virtual currency to players.
FRAGMENTS is the in-game virtual currency for The Nemots. The main purpose of Fragments token is to maintain a healthy in-game economy and provide in-game function as a virtual currency to players in the marketplace.
Please note. Players will need to sign-up to The Nemots and purchase $NTCG before purchasing Fragments. Learn how to Get Started by visiting How To Buy $NTCG for more information.
To purchase FRAGMENTS, follow the steps below:
- 1.Create an account or log into your account: First things first, you'll need to create an account on the The Nemots website if you don't have one. Simply sign up with your email address and follow the on-screen instructions. If you have an account, simply log in and visit your player dashboard
- 2.Purchase FRAGMENTS: There are two ways to purchase FRAGMENTS. You can either purchase FRAGMENTS on their own (if you are already set up in the game) or through a Starter Bundle (for new players) that includes all the important in-game resources you need to get started
- Purchasing a Starter Bundle: You’ll want to purchase a Starter Bundle, which includes Fragments, the in-game virtual currency used for purchasing in-game resources, a Starter Deck and other in-game goodies. To do this, select "Purchase Starter Bundle" to begin
- Purchasing FRAGMENTS: You’ll want to purchase Fragments, the in-game virtual currency used for purchasing in-game resources. To do this, select "Purchase Fragments" to begin
- 3.Select payment method: Next, you'll want to select your preferred payment method. There are several secure options including crypto, credit card or PayPal
- 4.Check Fragments balance: Next, once you've purchased your Starter Bundle the system will update to show the newly purchase Fragments added to your account shown in the dashboard and within the game plus your new Starter Deck
- 5.Get Started: The most important step of all - it's time to start playing! Jump into matches and see how you fare against other players. Don't be afraid to experiment with different strategies and card combinations.